Compiling Windows 9x with cgywin 1.1

Valentin Pavlov v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Thu Feb 1 04:38:38 PST 2001

No, this folder exists in the source tree of kaffe 1.0.6
but I couldn't compile the sources with cygwin

ProSyst Bulgaria                 Valentin Pavlov
44 D. Hadjikocev Street          Team Leader/Programmer
Sofia 1407, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server
http://www.prosyst.bg/           Phone: +359 02 (9631394) 223
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways