getting kaffe to work on assabet (StrongARM)

Giuseppe Guerrini giusguerrini at racine.ra.it
Sun Jun 10 00:04:15 PDT 2001

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Duncan Palmer wrote:

> hi all
>
> We're very interested in using kaffe and possibly pocketlinux for the
> [Mega-snip]
> kaffevm/systems/unix-jthreads/jthread.c there's a call to memcpy() with
> a NULL parameter...

 Mmmhh... The first time I tried to compile kaffe on LynxOS, I got a
similar crash. It was caused by an incorrect array index. I proposed a
patch to this mailing list about two weeks ago (no feedback yet). You can
find the patch by looking for a message titled "Bigfix - and port on
LynxOS 3.0.0" (actually, I made a typewriting error: it should be
"BUGfix"). I hope it solve your problem.

	Regards

--

		Giuseppe Guerrini <giusguerrini at racine.ra.it>