Can/How I disable threading?

Min Xu xu at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Jun 20 19:31:50 PDT 2001

Cool! thank you for your pointers in the error message.
I have fixed the bug in the asm code I have written for
sysdepMethodCall function. Looks like the non-preemptive
threading CAN work without the signal support from the
simulator/OS.

Now, I got the following errors in the thread scheduling,
I suspect I have to change the "SP_OFFSET" for the
environment I am using. Anyone knows how can I get this
information?

The following are the error I got:

jthread.c:1592: reschedule: Assertion `currentJThread == lastThread'
failed.

I also printed out which threads are trying to switch:

switch from 0x100d4038 to 0x1016a010
jumping...
switch from 0x1016a010 to 0x100d4038
jumping...
switchd from (nil) to 0x100d4038

And these two threads' info are dumped:

 sysctid 0x100d4038, status RUNNING flags NOSTACKALLOC DONTSTOP
tid 0x1016a010, status RUNNING flags
tid 0x1016a010, status SUSPENDED flags DONTSTOP
 blocked at 0x10166378 (0x1016a010->|) tid 0x100d4038, status RUNNING flags
NOSTACKALLOC DONTSTOP

any clue?

--
Best regards,