Error compiling java.lang.Float

Patrick Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Tue May 8 13:51:50 PDT 2001

Edouard recently checked in a patch to java.lang.Float with this
message:

  revision 1.16
  date: 2001/05/07 10:04:19;  author: egp;  state: Exp;  lines: +13 -6
  Made POSITIVE_INFINITY, NEGATIVE_INFINITY, NaN, MIN_VALUE and
  MAX_VALUE compile time constants.  This is required by many Jacks test
  (105 new tests succes with this patch).

I'm not sure if the Jikes is wrong or if the constant is really too
small.

Hope this helps,

Pat