a problem when running java program on kaffe

Yong Chen ychen at allegronetworks.com
Fri May 11 09:34:06 PDT 2001

Here is the info:

% kaffe -fullversion
Kaffe Virtual Machine
Copyright (c) 1996-2000
Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.  All rights reserved
Engine: Interpreter   Version: 1.0.6   Java Version: 1.1
Configuration/Compilation options:
  Compile date  : Fri Jan 19 14:28:57 PST 2001
  Compile host  : olive-02
  Install prefix: /nms
  Thread system : unix-jthreads
  CC            : gcc
  CFLAGS        : -g -fsigned-char
  LDFLAGS       : -export-dynamic
  ChangeLog head: Mon Jul 24 14:00:00 PDT 2000  Tim Wilkinso
<tim at transvirtual.com>