Bigfix - and port on LynxOS 3.0.0

Giuseppe Guerrini guerrini at cnisrl.it
Mon May 28 01:10:51 PDT 2001

 Hi, kaffe users!

 The files attached here contain additional files and patches to compile
kaffe-1.0.6 on LynxOS 3.0.0. Also, there is a bugfix that should apply to
all platforms: a buffer overflow when filling the table of possible thread
priority values (file unix-pthreads/thread-impl.c).
 Note that the "configure" file must be recreated, since I modified
"comfigure.in". LynxOS 3.0.0 doesn't has a quite old autoconf, so you will
need do upgrade it first (or generate "configure" on some smarter
platform: Linux).
 Note also that the "patch" version of LynxOS seems unable to generate new
files when needed, so I've had to split the patch in "diff part" and
"additional files part". Sorry.

 Comments and hints are welcome.

	Regards

                            Controlli Numerici Industriali
    ___/   /|  /   /        Via dell'Artigianato,1
   /      / | /   /         48011 Alfonsine - RA
  ___/ __/ __/ __/          Tel: 0544/81693 FAX: 0544/81337
 Giuseppe Guerrini    E-MAIL (WORK) : guerrini at cnisrl.it
                             (HOME) : giusguerrini at racine.ra.it