Kaffe-binaries for Win32

Markus Meyer markus.meyer at 3SOFT.de
Fri Oct 5 07:22:23 PDT 2001

Hello,

thanks for the help.
Unfortunately the download of the file is so slow that I couldn't accomplish
to get it yet.
It would be nice of you if you could send it to me via email.

Thanks,
Markus
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-kaffe at rufus.w3.org [mailto:owner-kaffe at rufus.w3.org]On Behalf
Of Valentin Valchev
  Sent: Freitag, 5. Oktober 2001 14:39
  To: kaffe at rufus.w3.org
  Subject: Re: Kaffe-binaries for Win32

  http://fir4o.hit.bg/kaffe-win32.zip
  compiled with cygwin and tested with NT. It runs but usually fails ;)
Really not for production environment. Instructions how to build kaffe from
source included in archive.
ProSyst Bulgaria Ltd.            Valentin Valchev
44 D. Hadjikocev Street          Project Manager
Sofia 1407, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server/Broadband
http://www.prosyst.com/          Phone: +359 02 (9631394) 223