kaffe on framebuffer

Jharana jharana at mahindrabt.com
Thu Oct 11 03:31:58 PDT 2001

Hi,
I need to know how to run kaffe awt programs on the linux framebuffer on
my embedded system. i have downloaded kaffe 1.0.6 . but the current
libawt links against Xlibs which i do not want. I have my own custom
kernel and rootfs so i do not want to use Pocket Linux.
Thanks and regards,
Jharana Mehta

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.