another Kaffe project idea
tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Tue Apr 2 23:44:03 PST 2002
Here's a relatively small Kaffe project that could be added to the
Clean up Kaffe's command line.
- Put some of the funkier options behind '-X'.
- Support classpath and "bootclasspath" as separate concepts.
(Supporting more levels of classpath than Sun's VM might be
nice: so that the core stuff is on one classpath and
less-core-relevant things like java.util.prefs or other
Classpath libraries are findable, still separate from
- Make it easy to add new -X options.
- Accept (and probably ignore) some newer common options (like
the silly -client and -server).
- Make sure the never-used, hardly-documented ~/.kafferc works
or is completely gone.
----- ----- ---- --- --- -- - - - - -
Pat Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
"Forty-Two." -- Deep Thought
More information about the kaffe