PATCH: truncated class handling

Patrick Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Tue Apr 16 03:01:58 PDT 2002

Dalibor wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 April 2002 00:49, Patrick Tullmann wrote:
> > I've attached the ChangeLog entry here.  I can check this in, but want
> > to know if I should check it in now, or if we should wait for after
> > the 1.0.7 release.   Other feedback or issues are welcomed, too.
>
> depends on how experimental it is. On which platforms did you test it?

Only one...  Linux/x86, debug/jit build of Kaffe.  I can pretty easily
test several other Kaffe configs.  Slightly more of a pain to test on
FreeBSD-current/x86.  I'll try and get some of those going...

> In general, it sounds great. I haven't merged the relevant kaffevm
> changes from JanosVM yet, so I'd say you go first :)

:) Thanks.  Hmmm... about 50% (by chunk) of the patch applies cleanly
to the JanosVM, so it shouldn't be too big a problem, either way.  I'm
pretty familiar with the JanosVM internals, too.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann at cs.utah.edu
	      Success means never having to wear a suit.