[kaffe] Kaffe CVS: kaffe dalibor

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 04:24:49 PDT 2002

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 11:42, Kaffe CVS wrote:
> Log message:
> updated kjc

to version 2.1a with fixes from current kopi CVS. It works well with mauve,
our own make check, and in general seems to be a lot better than kjc 1.5B. It
allows you to run mauve tests on kaffe with kjc, something that has been
rather painful before.

Creating  this version involved a bit of manual shuffling of files.
* compile kjc from kopi cvs
* ignore errors, since they are related to visual kopi and we are not using it
* let make create kjc.jar
* add missing files from our kjc.jar (i.e. gnu-getopt).
* re-jar everything

if this breaks something for someone, please report teh bugs to me, and not to
the Kopi team.

thanks,