[kaffe] regression testing

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 05:34:01 PDT 2002

--- Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Patrick
>
> On Wednesday, 24. April 2002 07:50, Patrick Tullmann
> wrote:
> > If anyone's interested in doing more comprehensive
> regression testing
> > of Kaffe, I've attached a script which will
> configure, compile, build
> > Klasses, install, and check Kaffe in 16 different
> combinations.
>
> It looks very nice, I'll give it a run tonight.
> Thanks !

runs like a charm :). please check it in.

Here is a further idea: add a "make mauve¨ task to the
make file to run mauve tests using kaffe. The latest
version from CVS should handle JDK 1.0 tests without
failures, and run the JDK 1.1 tests except for a
single networking test that just hangs forever (i386
linux, jit3, debug).

Cheers,

Dalibor Topic