[kaffe] Problems compiling kaffe (gcc 3.2 & 3.1.1)

Vesa Kaihlavirta vpkaihla@cc.jyu.fi
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:01:48 +0300

I'm experiencing an odd problem trying to compile kaffe:
http://vegai.cjb.net/kaffe.log.

Something isn't #included correctly (fcntl.h, I assume). But my
two boxes are the only ones that fail to compile this, it seems.
I'm using Gentoo, and contacted the ebuild's (like port in FreeBSD)
developer, and also some forums about this.

One box has gcc 3.1.1, other gcc 3.2. I've tried to compile 1.0.6 and
the latest CVS on the latter one, also failing in the same way. I compile
stuff from source frequently (source-based distro), and none of the
other programs have similar problems.

Any idea what could cause this?

--
V.K.