[kaffe] Installation on Windows 2000

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Sun Aug 4 13:19:25 PDT 2002

I got 1.0.7 to build (and partially work) on my WinXP / cygwin
installation (which is probably many months old).  I don't think it's
been well tested on other configurations.  Unfortunately, since you're
the only one with access to your system, you'll probably have to try to
debug the configure script yourself.  Don't be afraid to hack it.  You
didn't say exactly how it failed - if it's a failure related to uname,
you might try modifying config.sub or config.guess.

Cheers,

 - Jim