[kaffe] x86 trampoline brokenness and classloader problem

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Mon Aug 12 09:10:31 PDT 2002

 FWIW,

I remember making multiple changes to the ClassNotFound/NoClassDef
stuff to keep compatible with multiple changes Sun did to its
implementation over the years.  So it's not surprising that the
JLS isn't exactly clear on it.  I'd simply go with whatever
behavior the latest Sun JDK shows for a given test case.

	- Godmar

(Btw, Tim's problem with the missing
stack frame sounded familiar, too - I now remember from where:
I encountered that missing stack frame in the gcj work.)