[kaffe] Hjava_lang_Thread to nativeThread

Mathieu Dube mdube at 8d.com
Thu Aug 15 06:47:55 PDT 2002

Hi,
	I'd like to know the way to reference the nativeThread from the
Hjava_lang_Thread name space. I know that the nativeThread struct has a
rthread member which is the object Hjava_lang_Thread. What I would need is a
way to do the opposite.
	Also I dont know if there's already something like that but is there a way
to know what threads were started by another thread. ie: thread A starts
thread B and thread C, is there any way to get references to B and C from the
thread A struct ???

Thanks
-Mat
Mathieu Dube -- mdube at 8d.com