[kaffe] Can't access manifest ...

Gianandrea Gobbo gobbo at solari.it
Fri Aug 23 05:38:37 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dalibor Topic" <robilad at yahoo.com>
To: "Gianandrea Gobbo" <gobbo at solari.it>; <kaffe at kaffe.org>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [kaffe] Can't access manifest ...

> How did you try to get kaffe to work on jar files?
> i.e. post what you typed in at the command line, or
> the source of an example that demonstrates the bug.
> Also, it might be useful to know which version of
> kaffe you are using, on which operating system/cpu
> type.

Thanks Dalibor,
I'm just trying the following:

~ # kaffe -jar HelloWorld.jar
Can't access manifest in ``HelloWorld.jar'': java.util.zip.ZipException: no data

Tell me if that's wrong. The manifest has the following contents:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class: PackageWorld.HelloWorld

kaffe is version 1.0.7 running on Ipaq (StrongArm) under Linux (kernel 2.4.18).

Ciao,
G.