[kaffe] Cygwin & Compile Problem

Daniel Kasmeroglu kasi at kasisoft.net
Thu Aug 29 18:43:44 PDT 2002

Hi there, I've just checked out the source for kaffe
and tried to compile it but it fails and I'm curious
about the cause:

/usr/include/w32api/winspool.h:239: two or more data types in declaration
of `type name'
/usr/include/w32api/winspool.h:254: two or more data types in declaration
of `type name'
/usr/include/w32api/winspool.h:275: two or more data types in declaration
of `type name'
/usr/include/w32api/winspool.h:300: two or more data types in declaration
of `type name'
/usr/include/w32api/winspool.h:446: two or more data types in declaration
of `type name'
/usr/include/w32api/winspool.h:469: two or more data types in declaration
of `type name'

The mentioned lines are always keeping a declaration
like this:

	DWORD Status;

which always is a part of a compound type
definition. There's another member, too which
is named 'pStatus' but it's obvious that the
identifiers are only similar and not identical.
Is there anyone who has an idea what I'm doing
wrong.

Ciao
Kasimir aka Daniel Kasmeroglu