[kaffe] Re: Kaffe Documentation / JIT for VLIW

Gerlando Falauto iurly at writeme.com
Fri Dec 6 01:32:54 PST 2002

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Svante Arvedal wrote:

Hi Svante,

thanks for your reply. I would really love to hear something more about
your project. Could you give me some pointers and/or send me some of your
papers? And yes, the source code could would sure be very helpful to me.
Right now I am going very slowly about this, any sort of external input
would certainly help me a lot.
The processor I am trying to port to is LX, a processor mostly for
embedded devices, designed by HP and ST.

Thanks again,
Gerlando