[kaffe] Benchmarking kaffe using Ashes

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 10:15:57 PST 2002

Hi,

attached you'll find my attempt at writing a FAQ entry
for using the Ashes benchmark suite to test the
performance of kaffe. I hope this helps people without
access to (or need for) SPEC JVM 98 evaluate kaffe's
performance better, and helps us get more reproducible
numbers for decisions regarding performance. Of
course, if someone could put up a nightly performance
test server that fires off a mail to me with the
results, I'd be very happy ;)

best regards,

http://mailplus.yahoo.com