[kaffe] [bug] kaffeh can't handle overloaded native methods

Helmer Krämer hkraemer at freenet.de
Sun Dec 29 12:21:40 PST 2002

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:00:14 -0800 (PST)
Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Dalibor,

> So I'd be glad if someone with more kaffeh hacking
> experience could
> take a closer look at it and tell me if I'm missing
> something
> obvious. As a bit of background motivation, this is
> the last bit
> holding back the merge of the ALSA based sound backend
> from
> tritonus.org.

AFAIK, readClass simply calls addMethod for each method
in the class file so that you won't get an initialized
CLASS_METHODS in kaffeh since its addMethod does nothing
but generating a c declaration if necessary.

Since I was already digging through the sources, I've
attached a small patch that seems to work for me (it's
just a quick hack, so don't take it too seriously ;)).

Greetings,
Helmer