[kaffe] Nightly build failure

Patrick Tullmann tullmann@cs.utah.edu
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:29:39 -0600

FYI, an interesting failure in the Kaffe nightly build+check.
ArrayForName failed an assert check in the 'jit3 enable-debug' and the
'intrp enable-debug' configurations.  This is on a FreeBSD machine,
but I doubt that's critical for this test.

> FAIL: ArrayForName.java
>    /kaffe/kaffevm/utf8const.c:141: failed assertion `utf8ConstIsValidUtf8(s, len)'

I'm assuming this is related to the recent class-name-resolution
changes, but who knows.  Probably just tickling a long-latent bug.  :)

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
                   A closed mouth gathers no foot.