[kaffe] Re:Building kaffe-1.07 for powerpc

Patrick Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Fri Jul 12 13:53:49 PDT 2002

Mathieu wrote:
> Here are the issues I had if that can help anybody:
> -the test program in the main configure and in the libltdt/configure wont
> work obviously since the target is not the same as the computer youre
> compiling on

I thought configure was supposed to not try and run executables if
cross-compiling.  Perhaps configure doesn't think you're doing a
cross-compile?  (Did you set --host, --target, etc?  --- I can never
keep the 3 different options straight..)

Also, configure with '--enable-debug', and run with -vmdebug ALL (or
some subset of -vmdebug list).  See FAQ.debugging for other hints...

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann at cs.utah.edu
     To understand recursion one must first understand recursion.