[kaffe] Request for Donation: New server/co-lo needed for Kaffe.org

Valentin Valchev v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Mon Jul 15 23:59:24 PDT 2002

Maybe kaffe will switch to SourceForge?
There are many developers used to work with SF - and maybe they will be more willing to help with kaffe it it's setup on SF.

By the way - don't you think that it woyld be easiest to maintain kaffe if it switch to GNU classpath?
Classpath is already 1.2 compatible and there are some features from 1.4 implemented.
Moving kaffe to classpath will force developers to focus on other more important issues like JIT optimizations, pluggable GC, more threads systems and ports to other OS/CPU.
ProSyst Bulgaria Ltd.            Valentin Valchev
48 Vladajska Str.                Project Manager
Sofia 1606, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server/Broadband
http://www.prosyst.com/          Phone: +359 (2) 9523581-107
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways