[kaffe] compiling with -msoft-float

Valentin Valchev v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Thu Jul 25 11:10:56 PDT 2002

Maybe it's better to switch on fpu emulation in kernel, rather than using soft floating points of glibc.
ProSyst Bulgaria Ltd.            Valentin Valchev
48 Vladajska Str.                Project Manager
Sofia 1606, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server/Broadband
http://www.prosyst.com/          Phone: +359 (2) 9523581-107
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways