[kaffe] [patch] rebuilding all class libraries using kjc

Dalibor Topic robilad@yahoo.com
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 17:24:37 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1028086451-1023063877=:54355

Hi,

rebuilding all class libraries using kjc doesn't work
for me. I get error messages because quotes are
mangled at the end and at the beginning of classpath
elements.

the attached patch fixed that, at least on bash. It
would be nice if people having other shells as /bin/sh
coud give it a test run. Check out
FAQ/FAQ.classlibrary-compile for more information on
how to compile all class libraries included in kaffe.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
--0-1028086451-1023063877=:54355
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--0-1028086451-1023063877=:54355--