[kaffe] Kaffe CVS: kaffe jim
cvs-commits at kaffe.org
Sat Jun 1 19:24:03 PDT 2002
Module name: kaffe
Changes by: jim 02/06/01 19:24:03
. : ChangeLog Makefile.am Makefile.in
config : config-std.h
include : errors.h
kaffe/kaffevm : gc.h sha-1.h
kaffe/scripts : kaffe.in
* Makefile.am: Rename Kaffe to kaffe-bin
* config/config-std.h: On my cygwin setup, bad things happen if
winnt.h is included, so don't include it if windows.h is there.
* include/error.h, kaffe/kaffevm/gc.h: On my cygwin setup, I was
getting some link problems (even though the functions defined in
the header files are never used), so I put some #ifdef's around
the code that goes unused by kaffeh.
* kaffe/kaffevm/sha-1.h: I was getting an link problem with _lrotl
- I'm guessing that might be a MSVC thing, so I use the alternate
implmentation with __GNUC__.
* kaffe/scripts/kaffe.in: Some of the -ia32 bash string
replacements broke the script with the shell that comes with
cygwin. I commented them out for now.
More information about the kaffe