[kaffe] Can't compile with gcc 3.1- now works

FAbel klm at lmib.org
Mon Jun 3 07:02:15 PDT 2002

On Monday 03 June 2002 15:06, Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I've checked out the cvs today, it compiles well with gcc 2.9.x but I
> > can't compile it with gcc 3.1, this is my error output:
>
> Remove -I/usr/local/include from configure.in. You should not explicitly
> add system include dirs to the include search path (-I/usr/include or
> -I/usr/local/include).

Hi,

It works but I had to change configure directly because if I change
configure.in I can't rebuild configure with autoconf, it exits with this
error: configure.in:1237: error: AC_REQUIRE: cannot be used outside of an
m4_defun'd macro
configure.in:1237: AC_PROG_CPP is required by...
configure.in:1237: the top level

thanks,
	Fabio.