[kaffe] Can't compile with gcc 3.1- now works

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 08:55:48 PDT 2002

--- Gwenole Beauchesne <gbeauchesne at mandrakesoft.com>
wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, FAbel wrote:
>
> > It works but I had to change configure directly
> because if I change
> > configure.in I can't rebuild configure with
> autoconf, it exits with this
> > error: configure.in:1237: error: AC_REQUIRE:
> cannot be used outside of an
> > m4_defun'd macro
>
> /bin/sh ./developers/autogen.sh

works only if you have the proper versions of the
tools installed. read FAQ/FAQ.automake for more
information. It breaks quite nicely with current
versions of auto* tools. A nice subproject for someone
who knows enough about automake would be to update the
correcponding files to work with current version of
the tools. Any takers ?