[kaffe] Mauve test results

Audeon Guillaume AUDEONG at thmulti.com
Thu Jun 13 04:56:12 PDT 2002

Hi Dalibor,

> From: Dalibor Topic [mailto:robilad at yahoo.com]

[...]

> Also, running the test suite with TESTFLAGS="-verbose"
> would help you to find the spot where it all breaks
> down faster, by telling you which tests succeeded.

Well, the last PASS/FAIL print is not so relevant.
After modifiying the test (replacing all System.out.println with
harness.verbose()),
I found tha Kaffe is blocked in DatagramSocketTest at line 153:

	harness.verbose("test echo 3 receive");
	client.receive(reply);
	harness.verbose("test echo 4 received, close.");

As "test echo 3 receive" is the last trace I got.
BR

Guillaume AUDEON
<mailto:audeong at thmulti.com>