[kaffe] PS2/Linux patch take 3 / PS2/Linux patch take 4

Patrick Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Sun Jun 16 14:40:24 PDT 2002

Dylan wrote:
> Anyway, I revised the patch again. This time the code just checks
> for _R5900 ( This is the PS2 MIPS Core ).

The "PS2LINUX" #define was much more readable...   :)  Probably
deserves at least a comment in common.h.

> + #ifdef _R5900
> + #undef THREADSTACKSIZE
> + #define THREADSTACKSIZE		(128 * 1024)
> + #endif

That's a fairly gigantic stack size for each thread.  Is there a
PS2-specific requirement for that?  Or did the interpreter just blow
up too often with a lower stack size?  (BTW, how big is a JMP_BUF on
the MIPS?)

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann at cs.utah.edu
		 Does the name `Pavlov' ring a bell?