Introduction, new maintainer for kaffe

Pascal Costanza costanza at cs.uni-bonn.de
Wed Mar 13 04:34:57 PST 2002

Hi.

This is very good news!

Jim Pick wrote:

> 4) Start active development on a new major release of kaffe.
>
>    I've got a lot of ideas for what should be done with it.  But I'll
>    discuss those separately because I'd like to see some contributions
>    and some debate.  :-)

Where is this going to be discussed? Recently, I have had problems
finding out how to subscribe to the Kaffe mailing list...

Could you please help me?

Thanks a lot,
Pascal

Pascal Costanza                    Email: costanza at web.de
University of Bonn                 Römerstr. 164
Institute of Computer Science III  D-53117 Bonn (Germany)

Fon: +49 (0)228 73-4505            Homepage:
Fax: +49 (0)228 73-4382            http://www.pascalcostanza.de