Introduction, new maintainer for kaffe

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Wed Mar 13 07:24:42 PST 2002

Great.

Let's worry about it next week - I want to get the subscriber list and
archives from you.  I need to play around with the setup on my end here.
The few times I've run a mailing list, I managed to screw up every time
(quite embarrassing), so I want to make 100% sure I've got something that
works.  :-)

Cheers,

 - Jim