New website

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 19:47:18 PST 2002

On Sunday, 17. March 2002 06:14, Jim Pick wrote:
> I finally got the website up that I've been working on for the last few
> days.

thanks a lot, Jim. It looks really nice, clear & actually feels quite fast
over my slow 56k connection. Good work!

> Some of the pages aren't done yet, but I felt like it would be good to get
> it up
> sooner rather than later, since the old site had lots of dead links (eg.
> how to
> sign up for the mailing list).  What's not done should be easy enough to
> fill out.

Could you post the anonymous cvs access information for the web site HTML
code to the mailing list? There might be web hackers able to assist you with
those tasks.

cheers,

Dalibor Topic