Interesting results...

Mason Loring Bliss mason at acheron.middleboro.ma.us
Wed Mar 20 22:28:07 PST 2002

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 04:42:13AM +0100, Dalibor Topic wrote:

> Try to rebuild Klasses.jar using jikes 1.13

I've built Jikes 1.13 and set JIKES = jikes in rebuildLib and Makefile,
and this is what I see:

acheron /usr/local/src/kaffe/libraries/javalib# make classes
/bin/sh ./rebuildLib
Compiling classes ...

Issued 1 semantic warning compiling "java/awt/Toolkit.java":

   504. native static synchronized void imgProduceImage( ImageNativeProducer prod, Ptr imgData);
*** Warning: The type "ImageNativeProducer" is defined in the file "Image.java" but referenced in the file "java/awt/Toolkit.java". It is recommended that it be redefined in "ImageNativeProducer.java".

I'll try a newer Jikes tomorrow, I guess. (Mm, cvs update -r foo.)

--
Mason Loring Bliss          awake ? sleep : random() & 2 ? dream : sleep;
mason at acheron.middleboro.ma.us      https://acheron.ne.client2.attbi.com/