Planning for next release (1.0.7)

Parthasarathy G parthasarathy.gopalakrishnan at wipro.com
Thu Mar 21 20:53:07 PST 2002

Hi Friends,

I am bit new to open source development. Can somebody take time to highlight
how things work in Open Source World and I would be grateful if some details
on the process used to compile and test the VM before release.

some questions that come up in mind is
- Using jikes for getting Kaffee.jar... Why??
- How do we test the VM for conformance??

I guess let me hold to my questions and see if they get resolved as we move
along.

Regards,
Partha

"Attitude Matters"