Planning for next release (1.0.7)

Yong Chen ychen at allegronetworks.com
Fri Mar 22 10:26:29 PST 2002

I'm so sad (and shocked) to hear this news. I was having lots of email
exchange with Edouard and all of a sudden I couldn't get any response from
him. We were trying to port Kaffe to PowerPC/NetBSD, I was impressed by his
computer skills and his work attitude.

Great idea of dedicating the new version of Kaffe to the memory of Edouard.

Allegro Networks
Yong Chen