Interesting results...

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 11:40:00 PST 2002

On Saturday 23 March 2002 00:26, Andrew Dalgleish wrote:
> Should Kaffe's make check include a full test suit for all compilers?

No. There is a project called jacks for that.

I think it would be better if we had an application that loads & links all
classes from Klasses.jar. That would in turn automatically have them verified
by the VM. Running that application before checking in a new version of
Klasses.jar, and as a regression would be a better way to ensure Klasses.jar
is in a useable state.

Hint: it should be rather easy to code, so if someone feels like devoting a
couple of minutes to it, go for it.