[kaffe] RE: Bug with Current KJC Compiler

Brent Fulgham brent.fulgham@xpsystems.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 13:13:40 -0700

I'm happy to report that this failure under Cygwin:

> Administrator@BFULGHAM1 ~/java
> $ javac PlusPlusTest.java
> assertion "!INTS_DISABLED()" failed: file "exception.c", line 386
> Aborted (core dumped)

Was corrected by this patch:

> > The test program takes a jar file location, reads
> > contents from each file in the jar and prints the
> > same to standard output. It uses ZipFile and ZipEntry
> > classes present in java.util.zip.* pkg.
>=20
> I've applied a patch from Tim Stack to the CVS tree
> which fixes the bug. I'm sorry about the delay.
>=20

I had debugged through the code enough to see that the Malloc
was failing when running something in the java.util.zip.ZipEntry
class, but hadn't gotten any further when this update showed
up.

Many thanks,

-Brent