[kaffe] [Fwd: [ openantivirus-Bugs-550444 ] kaffe operation completely broken]

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 10:44:31 PDT 2002

hi brian,

--- Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been told that I probably should forward this
> kafe bug report
> (with zip files containing directories) to you.
>
> Possibly this bug has already been fixed in CVS.

I've just checked in a patch by Tim Stack that should
fix kaffe's handling of zero sized entries in jar
files. Could you give it a try and see if that fixes
the problem?

I've also got another patch from Tim for large parts
of java.security in the queue that should let kaffe
run the bouncycastle.org JCE crypto package. That
might fix the compilation problems you are
experiencing. I'll get your code and let you know.

bye,