[kaffe] Sun classes

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 07:03:52 PDT 2002

--- James Walker <walker.j72 at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> I have the Sun Classes, which one would I add to the
> classpath that would allow me to draw 2D graphics.

rt.jar. But that's probably not going to be of much
help anyway. I tried it and the Java2D demo from Sun's
JDK 1.3 crashed on me (with a NullPointerException),
even with the swing 1.1.1 fcs classes in my classpath.
You might want to take a look at that if you are
interested in hacking on kaffe.

As far as I know the Classpath project (and gcj) have
a Java 2d implementation, you might want to look
there. Finally, you could still write your own :)
Especially if you are interested in hacking on kaffe.

best regards,