[kaffe] kaffeh commit broke the build

Patrick Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Thu May 30 11:19:53 PDT 2002

Dalibor wrote:
> I believe that the last kaffeh commit broke the build
> on i386 linux (at least for me). the flest script also
> couldn't run the tests. I think that the problem lies
> in kaffe/kaffeh/constants.h and kaffe/kaffeh/file.h.
> Deleting the files worked for me, and let me buld
> kaffe again.

Yeah, I think Jim checked in my not-quite-working-first-pass-patch at
handling truncated class files.

I have since fixed up my local copy of the code so that it works much
better here, so I just need to get my changes in.  That should fix up
these problems (I just need a couple hours to get around to it.)

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann at cs.utah.edu
 Thisemailhasbeenbroughttoyoubycocacolafavoredbyprogrammerseverywhere