[kaffe] PONNHI a new implementation of Pthreads for Kaffe

Juan Enrique Agudo Garzón soy_gufo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 10:04:01 PST 2002

Hello
PONNHI is a new implementation of pthreads that I am trying to connect with
kafee.

In this implementation of pthreads the function pthread_init must be called
before any other call to bilioteca PONNHI.  Pthread_init this declared as
constructor but are calls like pthread_mutex_lock and pthread_mutex_unlock
that is made before the execution of pthread_init.

My question is:  Where I can call directly to pthread_init so that it is
executed before any call to PONNHI?  As it is the block that is executed
first in Kafee?

Thanks for the previous answers