[kaffe] Shared library Question

Muthuswamy R muthuswamyr at aztec.soft.net
Thu Nov 28 23:41:13 PST 2002

Hi,
    Seeing the qt-library linking problems, I too have a
question regarding shared library.

    Let's say I have a shared library and a static library.
And if i call a variable of a static library from a shared library
the value which is previously set through a static library, the same
copy is not there in the shared library. I mean every variable
in the static library has a copy in the shared library. How to make
export these values when i link the shared library to the static library
so that, the variable has a common address space?

Thanks with Hope so