[kaffe] KeyEvent -> JDK 1.4 patch (And longer explanation;)

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 12:31:34 PDT 2002

Hi Jukka,
--- Jukka Santala <jsantala at morphine.tml.hut.fi>
wrote:
> goes wrong. Getting
> around Kaffe leaving LF off the last CR/LF pair of
> headers in HTTP stream
> is trivial, but unfortunately this mod goes to
> Xalan/Xerces, and I'm
> almost certain they wouldn't approve of that patch
> in their releases.
> Which is why I'm asking for more frequent Kaffe
> releases.

Releases are up to jim. His plans in july were to cut
a 1.1 development branch according to
http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2002-July/008490.html.
He was probably quite busy finding himself an
interesting job after Transvirtual went out of cash. I
assume that when he's settled down at Digeo he'll
announce his further plans.

But then, you always have the option of cutting a
kaffe 1.0.7-js1 release yourself ;)

Seriously, though, if you need a release soon, you
should get in touch with Jim and see how you can help.