[kaffe] Typo in config-signal.h?

Jose M. Gomez ilinsar at jazzfree.com
Fri Oct 25 04:30:44 PDT 2002

Hi everyone,

Just looking at the code I think I saw a typo in line 48 in config-signal.h.
This is from the CVS version, although I haven't checked out in a week (lazy,
lazy). I suppose it is a doesn't have much importance and probably it doesn't
affect any platform as it haven't been seen before.

Here is the code:

44 #define sigprocmask(op, nsig, osig) sigsetmask(0)
45
46 #else
47
48 #define sigprocmark(op, nsig, osig)
		      ^

Sorry for not sending a patch file, but it is such a minor thing that I
couldn't get myself to use it as a excuse to finally learn how to generate
proper patch files.

Jose M. Gomez