[kaffe] Merging missing classes from GNU Classpath

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Mon Oct 28 07:45:42 PST 2002

I'm all for it.  I just haven't had time to look at it yet.

I bet that there is some "low-hanging fruit" that we can merge in fairly
easily, and will work reasonably well on top of our existing classes.
Then we can take our time trying to get the lower-level stuff working on
our VM.

I'm going to have some time this week (finally) - watch out for a
checkin...  :-)

Cheers,

 - Jim