[kaffe] Cygwin & Compile Problem

Jiro KANAYAMA majiro at openje.org
Wed Sep 4 20:15:54 PDT 2002

Hi Daniel,

try to
./configure --without-x

Of course you can't use the graphical user interface but you will be
able to build kaffe.

From: Jim Pick <jim at kaffe.org>
Subject: Re: [kaffe] Cygwin & Compile Problem
Date: 31 Aug 2002 23:11:38 -0700

jim> I'm not sure exactly what is going wrong.  I do know the headers that
jim> kaffe seems to find varies from cygwin install to cygwin install.  It
jim> does compile on my system, but you will probably need to experiment with
jim> the ordering of the #include lines to figure out what's conflicting on
jim> your system.
jim>
jim> If you do figure it out, please post your patch - then I'll try it here
jim> too.  It wasn't working for me on my system until I removed the winnt.h
jim> #include's - but I just figured that out via try-and-error, so I don't
jim> have a lot of confidence that I did the right thing for the general
jim> case.
jim>
jim> Cheers,
jim>