[kaffe] downloadable rt.jar

Dalibor Topic robilad@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 04:23:01 2003

Hi,

I've put the latest (CVS head) rt.jar compiled by jikes 1.18 with options
"-source 1.2 -target 1.1" online [1]. Chances are you won't need it, unless you
are building kaffe on system where jikes 1.18 is broken, or you are in another
situation where using a prebuilt rt.jar would help (crosscompiling, debugging
the jitter, kjc too slow and no jikes for your platform).

It should only be used with the sources corresponding to the 'last modified'
date. I'll try to keep it in sync with class library development. The download
is 2.3 megs.

[1] http://www.kaffe.org/robilad/