[kaffe] Internal/jitter tests

Timothy Stack stack@cs.utah.edu
Fri Apr 25 14:49:01 2003

hi,

I've ported over the internal test suite from the JanosVM.  Basically, its
a bunch of very simple tests I used when writing the jitter for the
PowerPC.  It starts out with simple stuff like returning constants from
functions, returning parameters, and progressively gets more complicated.
Its not linked into the build yet, so you'll have to run
'developers/autogen.sh' manually (Dalibor can you do this and check it
in?).  Also, you'll need Jikes installed for it to be turned on,
since it wouldn't be useful if kaffe could do the compilation
itself.  Hopefully it works for ya...

thanks,

tim stack